I have been talking with friends about the various restaurants who are opening their doors to takeout during the difficult time. Many (most actually) are places that have never done takeout menus before so it took a couple of days to get up and running but they’re doing it! I’m going to try to keep a list here of the options I know of in the area. Feel free to let me know of others and I’ll add them (email, instagram, or twitter me).
Ride Out the Wave was just brought to my attention. Great and very thorough site!
Santa Cruz Area
- Mentone – Outdoor dining at LITTLE BEACH in the parking lot, for spritzes, snacks and pizzas Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday evenings 3:00-7pm, and Saturday & Sunday afternoons 12-6pm!
- Engfer Pizza Works – Order and pay via phone or online and pickup at the door
- Gabriella Cafe – Tuesday – Saturday 5-8pm. Pickup or limited outdoor seating.
- Soif Curbside pickup will be available from 4pm – 8pm, Wednesday – Saturday.
- La Posta – 4pm – 8pm Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday. Menu online and order and pay via phone.
- Mattia Pizza – Open for pickup. You can place your order by texting 669-236-9182 or by Instagram or by email email
- East End Gastropub – Takeaway menu online, limited dine-in seating. (Dinner 5-9pm – Every Day) (Brunch 10am-3pm – Sat & Sun)
- Full Steam Dumpling– Hot Ramen & Dumpling Pickup Wednesday and Friday
- The Buttery – Takeout and delivery from 8AM – 2PM. Order on the website.
- Charlie Hong Kong – Open 11:00 pm – 9:00 pm for curbside pickup.
- Gayle’s Bakery 7am to 7pm Daily. Check the online menu to place an order.
- Ristorante Avanti – Open for take-out and dine-in services. Wed-Sun 5-9pm.
- The Farm Bakery Cafe – Call (831) 684-0266 to place a to-go order. Curbside delivery available upon request.
- Downtown Santa Cruz – A list of the restaurants downtown and the services they’re offering.
- Manresa – Offering Family Meals to go beginning Friday, March 20th. Pre-ordered pick up services offered between 4pm-7:30pm at the restaurant. Order via Tock.
- Bywater – offering curbside takeout beginning March 25